Weinberg Center Corporate Governance Roundtable 3/23/2021
From Kimberly Ragan on March 25th, 2021
In the Roundtable portion of the Symposium, the participants will discuss 2021’s most challenging governance and ESG issues. These topics include board effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, climate change, sustainability, ESG reporting, human capital management, COVID-19’s impact on boards, and related board responsibility and oversight.
The Roundtable participants represent various constituencies – director community, investor community, corporate community, proxy advisors, and the Delaware judiciary.
The participants are:
- Carol Ward, Senior Advisor, Corporate Governance Partners, Inc., and former Vice President and Corporate Secretary, Mondelēz International, Inc. (Moderator)
- Honorable Tamika Montgomery-Reeves, Justice, Supreme Court of Delaware
- Donna Anderson, Vice President and Head of Corporate Governance, T. Rowe Price
- Aeisha Mastagni, Portfolio Manager, Sustainable Investment and Stewardship Strategies, California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS)
- Patrick McGurn, Special Counsel and Head of Strategic Research and Analysis, Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)
- Gloria Santona, Of Counsel, Baker & McKenzie LLP; Director, Aon, PLC; and retired Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, McDonald's Corporation
Regardless of which of the Center’s valued constituencies you represent, the Roundtable will provide you with cutting-edge governance and ESG discussion and debate, as well as practical takeaways.