Healthier Housing: Addressing Substandard Housing for Delaware Homeowners
From Sarah Pragg
This webinar presented the findings of the recently completed Habitat for Humanity-sponsored report, A Needs Assessment for Repairs to Low-Income Owner-Occupied Housing in Delaware, placed its findings in a regional and national context, and discussed needs, gaps, and potential policy, funding, and practice approaches to addressing these needs.
- Matt Heckles, HUD Region III Administrator
- Stephen Metraux, UD Center for Community Research & Service
- Kevin Smith, Habitat for Humanity of New Castle County
- Tim Bailey, Central Delaware Habitat for Humanity
- Kevin Gilmore, Sussex County Habitat for Humanity
This webinar is co-sponsored by the Biden School of Public Policy and Administration’s Institute for Public Administration (IPA) and the Center for Community Research and Service (CCRS) and the Delaware Tri-County Habitat for Humanity Organizations.